IPTECO – we are aware of importance of open innovation
Nat all brillant ideas are developed within our company, not all ideas should be developed within our firm’s boundaries.
- Not all the smart people work for us, so we find and tap into the knowledge and expertise of bright individuals outside our company.
- External R&D can create significant value: internal R&D is needed to claim some portion of that value.
- We don’t have to originate the research to profit from it.
- Building a better business model is better than getting to the market first.
- If we make the best use of internal and external ideas, we will win.
- We should profit from others’ use of our IP, and we should buy others’ IP whenever it advances our business model.
Use open innovation with us. Gain on new technologies.